Tuesday, June 22, 2010

20-6-2010

last night we planned to having breakfast this morning before heading to setapak mana tau me n baby slept til 1 something only woke up wor...
pai seh mummy~
went to "姓名命运学" at setapak with mummy and my boy.. both of us had changed name =)
haha...nice name nice name... so frens,dont call me isabelle or belle anymore ya~
call me puiyi n 沛妤 in chinese =)
baby i know u r very worries..
dont worries laa..
i will support u always n forever ^^
everything will go smooth~
since the sifu also said u r such a smart guy~
in ur dictionary will nvr appear " impossible" this word
arggg!!!!the sifu's wife made me get mad!!
she is very no manners!!! #!()&^%$#@%&*(
seriously nvr hav a person tok to me like the way she tok to me b4
damn angry!!!
im sure if my baby read this post..
sure will laugh at me again
said im very "cheong hei" la like to nagging la~
but really beh tahan mar!!!
went to dinner after tat~
steamboat~~!!!yumm yumm!!!!
i like steamboat n tom yam so so muchie!!
bf start to complaint ady~
he said where got ppl eat tom yam so many times in a month wan o?
lol~
everyday when he ask me wt i want to eat for lunch or dinner
most of my answer will be tom yam~
u cnt blame me cos tom yam is my fav!!!
hehehe~
but really want to tq my baby always treat me like a princess
eat whatever i like..go anywhere i wish to go..
after steamboat with mummy n baby
send mummy bk home n we r going to catch up a movie in pavilion
"love in a puff"
it's a hong kong movie
the movie nt bad lor..
not to said nice but average
remind me of some happen about my baby n me tim
hehe~
quite similar =)
walking around pavilion while waiting the time to watching the movie
finding food to eat again~
da lang~~look yummy but nt at all ~.~
rum & raisin cupcake~nt bad nt bad =)
this super nice!!!!!i forgot the name~.~
dear said if i made him angry
buy this for him
he will forgive me ^^
had dessert in honeymoon
nt nice at all~~
yuck!!! +.+
no next time!!!
next target--ice-cream!!!
me n my baby fav!!
we like to eat ice-cream =)
green tea + baby blue..i like the colour =)
baby watching the world cup while eating the ice-cream
sometimes he is like a king also..
eye watching tv
then got ppl fed him food~
so tat he cn concentrate on his show =)
we r pig >.<
jz had dinner around half an hour ago only~
sure fat fat fat!!
baby said i hope he become a fat fat boy
then no lui kao jor..
haha~~
dont think im so bad la baby...
after movie fetch dear's fren n my bro going to nearby sentul i think to watch the world cup
im following too =)
ask my bro bing down my laptop n luckily wi-fi r available there
so tat i wont get moldy =p
reach home at around 4 something
become zombie ady~.~
wt a wonderful sunday ^^

No comments: