Tuesday, February 2, 2010

happy birthday to mummy

to the perfect mummy in the world
~~hApPy BiRthDay t0 yOu~~
im so glad that you're my mum
and so i want to say [i love you]mummy
and wish you a very happy birthday ^^
i find myself wondering
did i give you your due??
for all that you've done for me
did i ever thank you??
for teaching me the value of
hard work,good judgement,courage and being true
the laughter,smiles and quiet times we've shared
did i ever thank you??
if i have forgotten
im here to say thank you mummy
thank you for your tender care
you taught me right from wrong =)
how much i wish i could tell you
how much you mean to me
but there are no words to say
(=thank you for everything you've done=)
^_^happy birthday mummy^_^
from your ever loving lui lui ^^

2 comments:

sam1218 said...

hapi b'day 2 ur mummy ...
hav a healthy & harmony life ...

wishes from my family ...

babybelle said...

tq tq ^^