Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sweet memories~Taiwan trip

too much update about my Taiwan trip~
so i will not update so detail about the trip.
but i will keep in my mind forever =)
this is the 2nd time i went to Taiwan.
but this is the first time im went with my bf =)
cant describe how happy and excited i m.
just one word - HAPPY!
finally i got the permission.
and thanks to my bf.
he is always full-fill me with what i request.
never disappointed me.
thank you.muacks!
our Taiwan trip is the next day after my birthday.
1/12/2010 - 9/12/2010
what a great timing =D
9 days happiness's Taiwan trip.
i felt so happy happy n HAPPY!
a very memorable trip for me.
thanks bb for his caring.
i knew im like a baby when he is beside me.
we put on weight after the trip
we are fei lou n fei po ady
but we are still happy =)
Taiwan,we will come again =)
love you forever n ever!!